Bright Path Program GPS
Bright Path Program GPS provides for a variety of neuro-behavioral programming (In-Patient and Out-Patient) that has been developed based on extensive experience in clinical, organizational and developmental collaboration with The Cottages On Mountain Creek. Programs currently include the following:
Intensive Out-Patient Program
The Bright Path Intensive Out-Patient Program is a partial-day treatment program consisting of specialized group therapy sessions led by clinical therapists for senior care assisted living. The program is skills-based…
The Addiction Psycho-Education Program is Designed for Young Adults and/or Seniors. The 12-week curriculum-based program is a cognitive therapy multi-disciplinary, multi-modal program designed to achieve and assist..
Dealing with Pain Program
Designed to achieve/maintain stability for individuals with severe and persistent pain. Treatment is individualized…
Memory Care Senior Program
The Bright Path Memory Care Program for Seniors. Designed to assess a client’s cognitive abilities related to memory impairment. The program is curriculum based, documented, measurable and outcome driven which identifies the type..
All programming is structured around young adults as well as seniors and relies on the following key components for effective treatment, rehabilitation and care:
- Foundation and structure based on individual wants, needs, goals?
- Client opportunity to develop/practice relearned behavior
- A map for orienting one’s life in a straight path and/or to alter their course consciously (proactively)
- Individualized, customized care that includes family and/or caregivers
- Community awareness to promote seamless and integrated continuum-of-care
- A Center of Excellence mindset
- Development of client resilience to move through their challenges and enhance their quality of life
What Makes Bright Path Program GPS Different from Others?
The Bright Path Program GPS has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
All programming provides a Holistic Approach to Recovery and Maintaining Wellness.
Programming is individualized, documented and outcome driven allowing participants and family members to track progress throughout the length of the program.
The participant, family, caretaker and community support teams are welcome and encouraged to be part of the treatment plan.
Completion includes a detailed workbook identifying triggered thinking patterns, as well as skills and tools for reinforcement of progress made during the program.
Who the Program Treats
Consistently recognized as one of the top treatment programs, we treat
- Adults ages 18 and older with a primary psychiatric diagnosis (Mental Health IOP; Addiction Program and Pain Program; and
- Seniors with cognitive issues and mental health issues (OCD, Anxiety, Major Depression), as well as seniors living with addictive disorders and chronic pain.
What Diagnoses are Addressed?
- BIPOLAR DISORDER >bipolar illness or “manic depression”
- MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER >major depression, often with co-occurring anxiety
- SCHIZOPHRENIA/SCHIZOEFFECTIVE DISORDER >specialized program for young adults with first episode psychosis, as well as recurring episodes
- DUAL DIAGNOSIS >primary mood disorder with co-occurring alcohol or substance misuse problems
- BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER >co-occurring borderline personality disorder that can be treated using dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- DEALING WITH PAIN >managing emotional and physical pain
- SENIORS WITH CO-OCCURRING DIAGNOSIS>mental health diagnosis and memory care