The Bright Path Programs
The Bright Path Programs provide state-of-the art cognitive and wellness programming. Bright Path offers the following Innovative Programs:
What Makes Our Programs Unique?
- All Programming has earned the Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission.
- Our programming is individualized, evidence-based, documented and outcome driven allowing participants and family members to track progress.
- Bright Path GPS (IOP) is an intensive out-patient program for individuals (young adults and seniors) who are in need of a structured environment to continue to work toward overcoming mental health, behavioral health, and/or substance abuse concerns and who find benefits from engaging in an Intensive Out-Patient Program (IOP). Programming treats the entire body through Health and Wellness options for recovery.
- Addiction affects people mentally, physically and emotionally. Programming treats the entire body through Health and Wellness options for recovery.
- The Pain Program (IOP) is a seven-week cognitive therapy multi-modal program designed to achieve/maintain stability with severe and persistent pain. The program is a fully integrated medical-behavioral health continuum-of-care; and a family education/support center of excellence. Additional support includes individual therapy, family support, psycho-educational therapy, medication management and vocational adjunct support.
- The Senior Program provides a personalized pathway to improve health and wellness and discover a natural way in the betterment of physical, mental and emotional well-being. Senior Services include: Chair Yoga, Neck Massage, Music, Art, PhysicalWellness Garden, Raised Gardening, Aromatherapy, Nutrition Classes and Physical and Mental Assessments.
- The purpose of Therapy ConneXion improves access to cognitive, behavioral and addiction services for adults, as well as seniors. All programming is individual and includes CBT, DBT, Family Therapy and individual therapy sessions for addictive disorders. The program addresses supportive relationships with community-based therapists, mental health practitioners and support groups that provide Health and Wellness Programs that encompass the entire mind and body.
- All programming is overseen by a Clinical Team of Professionals.
- All programs allow for add-on Holistic Health and Wellness Options.
- Programming includes a fourth year Resident Rotation through Emory University Medical School – Department of Psychiatry.