At Bright Path Program GPS, we offer a personalized approach for young adults that are struggling with mental health issues, as well as seniors struggling with mental health and memory care issues. In a professional environment with trust and acceptance as the foundation, we provide both in-patient residential treatment services and out-patient services in a day program setting.
About Bright Path Program GPS
The Bright Path Program, GPS provides for a variety of neurobehavioral programming (In-Patient and Out-Patient) that has been developed based on extensive experience in clinical, organizational and developmental collaboration with The Cottages On Mountain Creek.
All programming relies on the following key components for effective treatment, rehabilitation and care:
- Foundation and structure based on individual wants, needs, goals?
- Client opportunity to develop/practice relearned behavior
- A map for orienting one’s life in a straight path and/or to alter their course consciously (proactively)
- Individualized, customized care that includes family and/or caregivers
- Community awareness to promote seamless and integrated continuum-of-care
- A Center of Excellence mindset
- Development of client resilience to move through their challenges and enhance their quality of life
Who We Treat
Consistently recognized as one of the top treatment programs, we treat adults ages 18 and older with a primary psychiatric diagnosis. Bright Path Programming also provides the Brain Flex program for seniors (memory) as well as seniors living with mental health issues (OCD, Anxiety, Major Depression). Programming through Bright Path GPS also includes a Pain Program and Addiction Program. Bright Path specializes in the treatment of young adults and seniors diagnosed with:
The Bright Path Programs has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Behavioral Health Care Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with its performance standards. The Gold Seal of Approval® is a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective care.